Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Pranav Sharma <pr...@compasslabs.com> on 2013/05/22 09:54:12 UTC

Checking channel size.

Is there a way to check the size of a channel either programmatically or
using a command line? I'm using a memory based channel and have enabled
ganglia based monitoring. Thanks.

Regards,
-Pranav.

Re: Checking channel size.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
this topic was discussed few days back

Here is Matt's blog on the same

http://engblog.nextdoor.com/post/50507841273/apache-flume-performance-monitoring

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Checking channel size.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
You can only enable one monitoring method at a time right now. Patches accepted if you want to help fix that problem :)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Checking channel size.

Posted by Pranav Sharma <pr...@compasslabs.com>.

Re: Checking channel size.