Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2020/05/10 11:16:03 UTC

[ANN] Cayenne 4.2 milestone 1

(Appears we failed to send this announcement back then, so catching up now)

Cayenne 4.2 first milestone was released in late April [1]. There are lots of improvements to the Property, Query, Expression APIs (nested queries, type-specific Properties, etc). Lots of internal runtime changes to address various commit edge cases and simply make SQL translation more sane.

Also I just committed M1 integration for Bootique.

Enjoy,
Andrus

[1] https://cayenne.apache.org/2020/04/cayenne-42m1-released/