Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 14:56:37 UTC

'import' doesn't work

Hi,

I use rake's import. I added print debug statements that show the files
I add are put in @pending_import, but in load_imports, this array is
empty. Looks like the application is switched at some stage. I also
tries Buildr.application.add_import, same result.

Thanks,
Ittay

Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com>

Re: 'import' doesn't work

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use rake's import. I added print debug statements that show the files I
> add are put in @pending_import, but in load_imports, this array is empty.
> Looks like the application is switched at some stage. I also tries
> Buildr.application.add_import, same result.

Buildr first loads the buildfile, then all the listed imports, and
then executes the project definitions and all other tasks.  As far as
I can tell, there's nothing between these states that will switch over
the application.

Assaf