Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by misterpilou <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/14 11:44:32 UTC

Error with getSolr

Hi everyone,

I'm discovering nifi and using GetSolr, i fix some errors but one remain:

org.apache.nifi.schema.access.SchemaNotFoundException:Cannot inherit Schema
from Record because no schema was found

I can't find an answer in mailing list, doc, search engines and nifi source
code, i figure out just one thing, the query is fine except the cursorMark
that imo make the query invalid.

Is there a way to disable it or let me understand how it works (i think it
come from the batch size), anyway, a clue would help me,

Best regards,

Pierre-Louis Chevallier

Re: Error with getSolr

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Pierre-Louis,

It looks like you're using GetSolr with the Return Type set to Record. But the Record Writer that you chose
is configured with a "Schema Access Strategy" of "Inherit Schema." This Processor doesn't actually know the
schema of the Records before-hand, so it needs to be provided. If you change the Record Writer's Schema Access
Strategy so that you are explicitly defining the schema (by using the Schema Name property and specifying a Schema Registry,
or by using the Schema Text property of the Record Writer) then you should be in good shape.

Thanks
-Mark

Re: Error with getSolr

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you look at the logs and provide a stacktrace?

Thanks,

Mike