Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/30 19:28:01 UTC

Re: NetBeans 14 does not generate correct Mac applications. I need help deploying NetBeans platform mac applications

You brag about being a user of NetBeans for many years, you're creating
NetBeans Platform applications, yet provide no contributions to the
NetBeans code repository. (As far as I can find.)

Gj