Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 13:02:03 UTC

Re: Woden 1.0 Milestone 9 release

 Hi all ,

In December I have completed all the required things for Woden 0.9 release
but i need someone's help for this release any volunteers  ..?

Thanks ,

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lawrence,

It seems all are busy :)  hope you can find some time for this soon.

Thanks,

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Sagara,

Sorry I've been mia. I'm still bogged down. If anyone else can jump in
that'd be great. If not, I will do my best to get back to this shortly.

Lawrence

From:
Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
01/04/2010 07:03 AM

wrote:

Here's a link with the details [1]. In general, you need to find Apache
committers who are already in the Web of trust (see [2]) and have them
sign your key to integrate you in the Web of trust. This process is
usually handled at ApacheCon or other events where you can meet face to
face.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/~henkp/trust/apache.html

Lawrence

From:
Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
10/30/2009 03:18 PM

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. Let's talk once you're ready to start the release process.

 Sure !

Note that as part of the process someone from Woden will need to sign the
release. Are you tied in to the Apache Web of Trust? If not, I can sign
the release.

  No I don't tied in to the Apache Web of Trust. Is there any approach to
get tied in to the Apache Web of Trust ?  If it's a complex task better to
sign the release by you.

Thanks,

Lawrence

From:
Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
10/30/2009 12:23 PM

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
wrote:

Hi Sagara,

I don't have time to manage the release process but would be happy to help
you through it if you'd like to give it a shot. John Kaputin has also
managed the Woden release process but afaik is tied up working on other
things at the moment and likely won't have time to lead the process for
the M9 release.

Lawrence

From:
Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
10/26/2009 12:46 PM
Re: Woden 1.0 Milestone 9 release

Sounds great ! We need a new Maven based build script for release process
, I will look in to this.

BTW so far Lawrence manage the release process as the release manager .
Lawrence , do you have any time to manage this release ?

If not any one have any other suggestions ?

Thanks,

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
+1

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
wrote:

I agree that Woden is due for a release. +1

Lawrence

From:
Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>
To: