Posted to users@camel.apache.org by huntc <hu...@mac.com> on 2009/10/05 14:33:29 UTC

No asyncSendBodyandHeaders in Camel 2.0?

Hi there,

Is there a good reason for there not be an asyncSendBodyandHeaders - the
equiv. exists for requesting...

Kind regards,
Christopher

Re: No asyncSendBodyandHeaders in Camel 2.0?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 2:33 PM, huntc <hu...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a good reason for there not be an asyncSendBodyandHeaders - the
> equiv. exists for requesting...

Not really. But this interface is overloaded with methods already. So
we try to only add the most commonly used.
You can always use the asyncSend that uses a processor where you can
populate the exchange.

But as you said we got it for request so we  should have it for send
as well. Please create a ticket and if possible submit a patch.

> Kind regards,
> Christopher

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer