Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/12/12 02:01:20 UTC

Going to enable AH email notifications to dev@

Just a FYI, that I'm going to enable AH email notifications to dev@.

Emails have links to more details, log in with:

     user: guest
     pass: gbuild

--jason

Re: Going to enable AH email notifications to dev@

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Hey, I'm gonna re-enable this again... so at least you folks get some
perspective on the builds that are going on.

But please keep in mind that everyone in a while it spits out an
erroneous failure (usually 'cause I misconfigured something), so hold
on to your towels and don't panic ;-)

--jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.