Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2014/01/10 21:39:37 UTC

Discuss mesos + helix

Hi,

Few of us from Helix recently visited twitter and met Mesos developers. It
was a great discussion and we felt that writing a framework with Helix and
Mesos would simplify building distributed systems.

What do you think about the idea. Appreciate any comments/feedback.

Additional information on Helix can be found at http://helix.apache.org/

Thanks,
Kishore G

Re: Discuss mesos + helix

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

For some reason this ended up in spam folder. I will look at Mesos-695 and
get back to you. Where can I get more info on what is Wilson?

thanks,
Kishore G

Re: Discuss mesos + helix

Posted by Jeff Currier <jc...@twitter.com>.