Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2019/10/03 07:02:26 UTC

Cut a release

Hi!

We have several users waiting for a release.

WDYT about cutting the next 2.1.x release next week? I'm quite busy this
week but next one I can cut it. Will there be energy and availability to
vote it? :)

I.

Re: Cut a release

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 09:02:26AM +0200, Ignasi Barrera wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have several users waiting for a release.
>
> WDYT about cutting the next 2.1.x release next week? I'm quite busy this
> week but next one I can cut it. Will there be energy and availability to
> vote it? :)

Instead could we release 2.2.0?  It includes a fix for the GSON
dependency mess https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1160 .  I
also thought we did some Java 8 compatibility work?

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: Cut a release

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Will there be energy and availability to vote it?

I'll try to help out if needed. Thanks for bringing this up and taking
this on, Ignasi!

Regards

ap

Re: Cut a release

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
low energy unfortunately but I'll help with this release

Re: Cut a release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

--