Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 08:53:41 UTC

Re: Does Tuscany support jaxws implementation?

To help with motivation for doing this here's a blog post also asking for it
-
http://biemond.blogspot.com/2008/01/tuscany-sca-java-and-jdeveloper-11g.html

   ...ant

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you for the info. I just checked in a module interface-java-jaxws
under r614265. The basic idea is to enable the JAXWS annotations and provide
extra metadata for the Tuscany runtime. Please feel free to jump in and
help.

Raymond

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
See inline.

   Simon

ant elder wrote:

> To help with motivation for doing this here's a blog post also asking for it
> -
> http://biemond.blogspot.com/2008/01/tuscany-sca-java-and-jdeveloper-11g.html
>
>    ...ant

I have read this a few times and I don't see where JAX-WS annotations
come into play for this sample.  It seems to be a pure POJO plus SDO
scenario.  Could the issue that he ran into perhaps relate to using
JAXB annotations to control the databinding serialization?  If so, I
would prioritize this above JAX-WS annotation support.  I have posted
a reply to the blog entry to try to find out more.

   Simon