Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2003/12/23 16:51:33 UTC

Parameters to an XSP?

Hi,

I've finally managed to build an XSP (connect.xsp) that can connect to my
database. I even built a logicsheet (connect.xsl) that handles most of the
java stuff and added it als builtin-logicsheet to cocoon.xconf.

Now I would like to do something like this:

<map:match pattern="getInfo">
	<map:generate type="serverpages" src="connect.xsp">
		<map:parameter name="query">something</map:parameter>
	</map:generate>
	<map:transform src="processingresults.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

The above doesn't work, but who can tell me what I _SHOULD_ do?

Bye, Helma

Re: Html formatting

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
Well,
just wanted to know whether the cocoon environment was clever enough to
do that sort of thing ;-)

Re: Html formatting

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@jouve.fr>.

Html formatting

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
ok,

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@jouve.fr>.
What do you mean by properly?

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
Thanks nicolas.

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@jouve.fr>.
&amp; instead of r&b

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
Hi,

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Re: Parameters to an XSP?

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@jouve.fr>.
could you be a little bit more specific please :=)?

nicolas