Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeremy Fairbrass <jf...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/05 13:02:55 UTC

Re: check_illegal_chars

Thanks - however I don't know anything about Perl scripts, so unfortunately
it doesn't help me! :) For example, within EvalTests.pm I can see what
appear to be four variables:
($self, $header, $ratio, $count)

The $header variable is pretty straight forward, but what's with $self,
$ratio and $count? What do these mean, and what values could I put in an SA
rule for them?

I guess I was also hoping to find a list of the actual characters that were
considered illegal.

Cheers,
Jeremy