Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Ancheta, Fred" <fr...@mavericklabel.com> on 2011/08/09 22:47:15 UTC

Accessing/Modifying Session from Groovy

Hello

I am trying to modify the session from a Groovy script and was wondering if
there were changes in 11.04 that would prevent me from doing this.  For
example:

In Groovy, I would do the following:

aList = session.getAttribute("aList");
aList.add("item");
session.setAttribute("aList", aList);

Now, I will call a Java event (via Javascript):

public static String checkCurrentSession(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) {
    HttpSession session = (HttpSession) request.getSession();
    List<String> aList = session.getAttribute("aList");
    return "success";
}

Before, the event would find aList in the session with one item.  Since
migrating to 11.04, this no longer works.  Am I missing something?  Any help
would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Frederick R. Ancheta
Web Developer