Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/26 20:30:56 UTC

[VOTE] TCK fixes into 1.0 branch

There are two patches that we need to pass the TCK:

- SimpleDeserializer.java (version 1.28) - the empty string ("") serialized
to SOAP message "<name></name>" and deserialized to null.  Bad.  It should
deserialize back to "".

- TypeMappingImpl.java (version 1.35) - register should fail if ser factory
and deser factory are null.

With these fixes I was able to pass the TCK again and Sam was 1 test away
from passing.  I'm hoping his problem is an environment problem.

+1 from me to get these 2 patches into 1.0.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] TCK fixes into 1.0 branch

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
09/26/2002 01:30 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [VOTE] TCK fixes into 1.0 branch

Posted by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com>.

+1

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Russell
                      Butek/Austin/IBM@        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org
                      IBMUS                    cc:
                      09/26/2002 13:30