Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/03 16:47:54 UTC

Problems with a Apache on AIX 4.1 (fwd)

not acked

Sender: wiza@efp.poznan.pl
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 14:02:46 +0200
From: Wojciech Wiza <wi...@efp.poznan.pl>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Subject: Problems with a Apache on AIX 4.1

Hi,

I've many problems with the Apache server on our PowerPC machine with
AIX 4.1. I've started this server on my machine (PowerPC with AIX 3.2.5)
and all is OK. Starting Apache on AIX 4.1 cause server to loose an NFS
system. More, Apache can generates about 300 children but in
configuration file there is a limitation to max 50!.
OK. I've compiled A. under gcc on AIX 3.2.5 but if I know there is a
fuul binary comability between this two versions.
Any help?

Best regards

VooVoo
--
 \  \ \  \/ /  /   Wojciech R. "VooVoo" Wiza               |
  \  \/\  \/  /    mailto:wiza@efp.poznan.pl             -(_)-

----- End of forwarded message from Wojciech Wiza -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)