Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 22:10:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1306978 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates: milestone.html product.html version.html

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM, <jd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: jdreimann
> Date: Thu Mar 29 16:43:49 2012
> New Revision: 1306978

> Log:
> Major update to the header and footer on all pages.
> Created initially empty frames for several views such as wiki.html,
> source.html and ticket.html
> Connected more links between the different pages.
> Made the activity feed an iframe just for these mockups, to make it easier
> to update.
> Re-created logo in html for sharper text.
>
> Modified:
>    incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/milestone.html

for some reason milestone view above is looking weird in Opera . Below u'll
find my browser info

Version : 11.00
Build : 1156
Platform : Linux
System : x86_64, 2.6.32-27-generic
Browser identification : Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux x86_64; U; en)
Presto/2.7.62 Version/11.00

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw
  Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=17&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_17>

Re: svn commit: r1306978 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates: milestone.html product.html version.html

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
Ah, yes! I did notice that this afternoon. Sorry :)
I'll update the Milestone, Version and Product view tomorrow because I think the status bar in the ticket view is very useful and I'd like to propose a similar layout for those other screens.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.