Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by jacob lewallen <jl...@cs.ucr.edu> on 2003/07/09 23:19:14 UTC

Threads and apr_proc_create under solaris?

	I'm having a problem with apr_proc_create under solaris. Whenever I
spawn a new thread, and then try to spawn a process from that thread,
reading from the proc gives an end of file. I've attached a small test
program that reproduces the problem. This program works fine under
linux, but under solaris 8.0 it'll fail (eof in apr_file_gets before
actually getting anything) I shipped this up real quick, so forgive me
for any errors. I'm not really sure if it's my test here or the code
dealing with file inheritance or what. Any ideas anyone? This is driving
me crazy. Thanks,

--
jacob lewallen
jlewalle@cs.ucr.edu