Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rolf Rosenbaum, sdbn Solutions GmbH" <ro...@sdbn-solutions.de> on 2017/02/06 14:15:18 UTC

Maven Jar Plugin - Custom classpath with different style

Hi,

i have a question concerning the Maven Jar Plugin. Is it possible to create a classpath entry in the Manifest, which contains version numbers for foreign depencies ans no version number for dependencies of my own modules of a multi module project?

E.g.: Class-Path: module1.jar module2.jar libA-1.2.0.jar libB-2.0.0.jar

I tried to work with a custom classpath layout, but i get only either all dependencies with or without versionnumber.

Kind regards
Rolf

Re: Maven Jar Plugin - Custom classpath with different style

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

there's only a per-artifact transformation possible right now with one
layout pattern.
You cannot apply a custom pattern on just a subset of artifacts, that
would require several enhancements.

thanks,
Robert