Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by arnab phani <ph...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/12 15:05:43 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SystemDS 2.1.0 (RC1)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache SystemDS version
2.1.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache SystemDS 2.1.0

To learn more about Apache SystemDS, please see
http://systemds.apache.org/

The tag to be voted on is  v2.1.0-rc1
(c3c15b0002c515a4450e3cebfc9c21b76b0e913c):
https://github.com/apache/systemds/tree/2.1.0-rc1

The release artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/systemds/2.1.0-rc1/

The maven release artifacts, including signatures, digests, etc. can be
found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesystemds-1039/org/apache/systemds/systemds/2.1.0-rc1/

===========================
== Apache Release policy ==
===========================
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html

=======================================
== How can I help test this release? ==
=======================================
If you are a SystemDS user, you can help us test this release by taking an
existing Algorithm or workload and running on this release candidate, then
reporting any regressions.

== What justifies a -1 vote for this release? ==
-1 votes should only occur for significant stop-ship bugs or legal related
issues (e.g. wrong license, missing header files, etc). Minor bugs or
regressions should not block this release.

Regards,
Arnab..

Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemDS 2.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by arnab phani <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all, for finding and taking care of the bugs.
Given that some of you are still working towards a few bug fixes, I am
moving the RC2 cut to tomorrow morning (9 am CET).

Regards,
Arnab..

Posted by "Baunsgaard, Sebastian" <ba...@tugraz.at.INVALID>.
minus in python