Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Alberto Fernandez <jo...@cellectivity.com> on 2007/05/03 13:46:19 UTC

Cleaning before assembly

Hi,

Can someone point me at the correct way to tell Maven's assembly or cleaning
plug-in to clean the assembly area before assembling a new. Currently as the
assembly area is not cleaned up we finish with old jars still there from
older builds.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Jose Alberto

AW: Cleaning before assembly

Posted by "Steinhauer, Frank" <f....@olympus-odl.com>.
Just look into the description of the clean plugin http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clean-plugin/examples/delete_additional_files.html

Frank

Posted by Jose Alberto Fernandez <jo...@cellectivity.com>.

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
If you use a directory under 'target', it should be cleaned by the
clean-plugin... Maybe the answer lies in configuring the assembly-plugin to

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Jose,

maven-clean-plugin's "clean" goal can clean other directories besides
the default - see
<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clean-plugin/examples/delete_additional_files.html>

Steve