Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com> on 2014/10/12 08:46:37 UTC

[jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Openstack nova list IP pools
extension api
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/inbarsto/cloudband-jclouds ListIPPools

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570

-- Commit Summary --

  * Openstack nova list IP pools

-- File Changes --

    M apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/NovaApi.java (8)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/domain/FloatingIPPool.java (103)
    M apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/extensions/ExtensionNamespaces.java (4)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/extensions/FloatingIPPoolApi.java (56)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/extensions/FloatingIPPoolApiLiveTest.java (51)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/parse/ParseFloatingIPPoolListTest.java (55)
    A apis/openstack-nova/src/test/resources/floatingippool_list.json (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com>.
fixed live test and expect test name

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58810629

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1784](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1784/) FAILURE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58818528

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1282](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1282/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58775922

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1284](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1284/) FAILURE

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58810285

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com>.
Fixes / response in 2 hours

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58805773

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Thanks, @inbarsto! There are some minors such as test names not matching the class etc. that we can take care of during the merge and don't need to worry about for now.

Quick question about the background to this PR: do you have users using the API at present?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58803401

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> +import org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.internal.BaseNovaApiLiveTest;
> +import org.testng.annotations.Test;
> +
> +import java.util.Set;
> +
> +import static org.testng.Assert.assertTrue;
> +
> +/**
> + * Tests for link {@code FloatingIPPoolApi}
> + */
> +@Test(groups = "live", testName = "FloatingIPPoolApiLiveTest")
> +public class FloatingIPPoolApiLiveTest extends BaseNovaApiLiveTest {
> +
> +   @Test
> +   public void testListFloatingIPPools() throws Exception {
> +      for (String zoneId : api.getConfiguredRegions()) {

This may simply be following a pattern from other tests, in which case I'm fine with this, but would it make sense to use the test property [`regions`](https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/apis/openstack-nova/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/internal/BaseNovaApiLiveTest.java#L55) here?

That way, users could limit the live test to a specific region if desired.

/cc @zack-shoylev @jdaggett @everett-toews

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570/files#r18748059

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Closed #570.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#event-177408839

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1283](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1283/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58811756

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com>.
Thanks :) :+1:

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58817814

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Committed to [master](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds.git;a=commit;h=6b83679ca4058455ea5cd05ecbe9f67fa75fc74a)

Yayayyayaay!!!!!!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58816691

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1783](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1783/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58817918

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> all of them are fixed post review can you maybe have a look

Ha! You got me! ;-)

* for 560, I just had one logic question about an accessor - if you can confirm whether that's OK I'll take care of the remaining comments during the merge
* for 562, I've pinged @jdaggett to see if he has a comment to your response
* for 162, I've just added a question about using a fixed image name for the live tests

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58805431

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-6 #195](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-6/195/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58810300

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-6 #194](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-6/194/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58810230

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1782](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1782/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58813854

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-6 #196](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-6/196/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58810636

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> Fixes / response in 2 hours

No rush ;-) Hope you're having a good Sunday!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58806175

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1780](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1780/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58776432

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by cloudband <no...@github.com>.
this PR is actually old code when we used nova networks but since i saw many question regarding people having problems with nova networks and ip's so i decided to help out :)
I will fix the comments hope to get it ready tomorrow morning (14 hrs from now)

btw (since I have your attention :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)  i have a couple of other PR 560,562 and on the labs 162 all of them are fixed post review can you maybe have a look ?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58803884

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-6 #193](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-6/193/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58775503

Re: [jclouds] Openstack nova list IP pools (#570)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1285](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1285/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/570#issuecomment-58812042