Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Harrie Hazewinkel <ha...@tipspot.com> on 2009/06/14 22:54:32 UTC

EmailAddressValidator does not conform RFC'

Hi all,

The EmailAddressValidator is not conform RFC' and commonly used forms.
The RFC' to look at are 5322 and 3696 (this RFC explains the details
in a
readable way).

Has anyone else experienced this as well?

regards,
Harrie

Re: EmailAddressValidator does not conform RFC'

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
just use the one from extensions for now. we will most likely move the
rfc one into core and replace the existing one. open a jira issue so
we dont forget :)

-igor

Posted by Harrie Hazewinkel <ha...@tipspot.com>.
HI,