Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marc SCHNEIDER <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 13:32:32 UTC

Executing a single method of a test

Hi,

I'm using maven-surefire-plugin 2.7.1 along with JUnit 4.8.2. I'm trying to
run :

mvn -Dtest=IndexRecordDAOTest#testGetAndList clean test.

It fails telling me that there are no tests to run.
This command runs wihout any errors :

mvn -Dtest=IndexRecordDAOTest clean test

What am I missing? (of course the testGetAndList method exists)

Thanks in advance,
Marc.

Re: Executing a single method of a test

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
This feature -Dtest=IndexRecordDAOTest#testGetAndList is available for
surefire 2.8.
Update the plugin version and try again :-).

HTH,
--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy