Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by GIMA <gi...@iol.it> on 2008/07/09 14:23:11 UTC

ibatis-2.3.2.715 batch execution

HI,

I’ve recently made an update to ibatis-2.3.2.715.jar.

My application is executed inside was 6.1 and uses Oracle JDBC driver
version  : 10.2.0.4.0.

I use ibatis to execute stored procedure in batch mode.

Before  ibatis-2.3.2.715.jar I have used ibatis-common-2.jar,
ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar, ibatis-dao-2.jar.

The stored procedures were executed without errors (the batch process was
not working well, I’ve used

the correct instructions but the stored procedures were not batched).

I‘ve introduced the new ibatis version but I receive the following message:

--- The error occurred in Engine.xml.

--- Check the Engine.prProcessEngineCreateParameters.

--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'applicationId' property.

--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 32

2008-07-09 09:42:05,973 [WebContainer : 4] ERROR
com.crif.cf.engine.dao.ProcessEngineDAOImpl  -

            com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException

             at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement.executeUpdate(MappedStatement.java:107)

             at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.update(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:457)

I’ve not modified the ibatis query file.

            <parameterMap id="prProcessEngineCreateParameters" class="map">

                        …

                        …

                        <parameter property="phaseCacheIDDescription"
jdbcType="VARCHAR"

                                    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

                        <parameter property="applicationId"
jdbcType="INTEGER"

                                    javaType="java.lang.Integer" mode="OUT"
/>