Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sivalingam Sivasuthan <si...@jkcs.slt.lk> on 2001/12/21 04:59:14 UTC

Unable to run tests

Vincent,
I am a New User to Cactus.I've tried the latest nighty sample
(jakarta-cactus-23-1.3dev). I've edited all the relevant property files as
in the document specified. I am using Weblogic61 with the sp1.
I am getting the Following error.
tests:
    [junit] Could not create task of type: junit Common solutions are
adding the task to defaults.properties and executing bin/bootstrap

after tha Weblogic server is automaicall getting Shutdown.
What could be the problems?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Siva

RE: Unable to run tests

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Siva,

It means you either don't have junit.jar in your anthome/lib directory
or that your optional.jar does not contain the junit task. I'd suggest
downloading the prepackaged Ant version available on the Cactus web site
in the download area.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_ant_install.html

-Vincent