Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 03:13:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r499591 - in /geronimo/samples/trunk/calculator-stateless-pojo: calculator-stateless-ear/ calculator-stateless-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/calculator/ calculator-stateless-war/src/main/webapp/ calculator-stateless-wa

That's it ! Thanks JD.

I lost my link to the list of maven default properties. I'll use this.

Cheers
Prasad