Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/24 17:48:07 UTC

Re: Can the web console share the same JAAS security context as the container in AMQ 5.8.0

You may want to take a look at how Jboss A-MQ does it... although it's
based on Karaf, you can probably pull together the bits to do it outside of
karaf as well

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM, jelramzy <
Ramzi.JELASSI@consulting-for.accor.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have the following question: is it possible to have a shared security
> context between the AMQ  5.8.0 container and the embedded web console?
>
> My main goal is to allow any user to connect to the webconsole ( JAAS
> authentication  based on an Apache DS for example, forget the default files
> in AMQ ) and once authenticated , the given user will have access only to
> the festinations whoose access was assigned to him.
>
> Is this possible in the current version of AMQ ? if yes , can you please
> provide a step by step configuration approach?
>
> Regards

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta