Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 15:13:46 UTC

Initial code base import issues

Hi,
   I have clone the master olingo 4 repo locally. While importing the code
base i am getting a host of issues. Can you let me know if they are to be
ignored or there are fixes that i need to apply to my environment.
PS : I am using Eclipse kepler , jdk 7
Issue 1 : while executing mvn clean install
              Test failure at olingo-server-test
Running org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataHandlerTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.841 sec
<<< FA
ILURE! - in org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataHandlerTest
testServiceDocumentDefault(org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataHandlerTest)
 Time
 elapsed: 0.037 sec  <<< FAILURE!
org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<application/json[]> but
was:<application/
json[;odata.metadata=minimal]>
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:115)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:144)
        at
org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataHandlerTest.testServiceDocumentDef
ault(ODataHandlerTest.java:85)

Failed tests:
  ODataHandlerTest.testServiceDocumentDefault:85
expected:<application/json[]> b
ut was:<application/json[;odata.metadata=minimal]>
Issue 2 :
   While importing project using as maven project : Maven Eclipse Lifecycle
Mapping issues

Description Resource Path Location Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.keyboardsamurais.maven:maven-timestamp-plugin:1.0:create (execution:
default, phase: validate) pom.xml /olingo-server-tecsvc line 94 Maven
Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:helpmojo (execution:
help-goal, phase: generate-sources) pom.xml /pojogen-maven-plugin line 98 Maven
Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (execution:
default-descriptor, phase: generate-resources) pom.xml
/pojogen-maven-plugin line
83 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (execution:
mojo-descriptor, phase: process-classes) pom.xml /pojogen-maven-plugin line
92 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

    [image: Inline image 3]

Issue 3: Antlr code generation issue
   If i ignore above errors i am getting compilation issues seems antlr
code hasnt been generated.

Issue 4 : Antlr eclipse plugin Error
  If I use antlr eclipse plugin , with antlr lib 4.2.2. I get code
generation error/warning as below unable to find  URILexer.token.

Vikram Pancholi

Re: Initial code base import issues

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
ANTLR and Eclipse plugin:

It's ANTLR4 where you need an Eclipse plugin supporting this version [1].
Actually we did most of the parser stuff using native editors e.g. Sublime
and build by Maven.

-- Stephan

[1] https://github.com/jknack/antlr4ide

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Vikram,

Can you please open an Jira issue for this contribution and just add a
patch file? I have no concerns by adding this.

Stephan

Posted by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stephan , Christian
[...]

any ideas if these are ignorable. It says no viable alternative pointing to

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Vikram,

Posted by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Of the four issues observed.

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Vikram,

[...]

        at org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataHandlerTest.testServiceDocumentDef
ault(ODataHandlerTest.java:85)

Failed tests:
  ODataHandlerTest.testServiceDocumentDefault:85 expected:<application/json[]> b
ut was:<application/json[;odata.metadata=minimal]>
Issue 2 :
   While importing project using as maven project : Maven Eclipse Lifecycle Mapping issues

Description     Resource         Path     Location         Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.keyboardsamurais.maven:maven-timestamp-plugin:1.0:create (execution: default, phase: validate)         pom.xml          /olingo-server-tecsvc  line 94 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:helpmojo (execution: help-goal, phase: generate-sources)           pom.xml          /pojogen-maven-plugin            line 98 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (execution: default-descriptor, phase: generate-resources)    pom.xml          /pojogen-maven-plugin  line 83 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (execution: mojo-descriptor, phase: process-classes)  pom.xml          /pojogen-maven-plugin            line 92 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem