Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2006/05/23 09:45:42 UTC

httpd-apreq AND /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/KEYS

Hi,

Sometime hopefully in the next week, I'll be releasing httpd-apreq (2.08).
So I added and committed by gpg key to the KEYS file.

I can not however update the one for the site in /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/KEYS

pgollucci@minotaur.apache.org /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd rv=0 69 >ls -l KEYS
-rw-rw-r--  1 pquerna  httpd  -  294K Apr 22 10:25:24 2006 KEYS

Can I be added to the appropriate group, or can someone run the following for me:

ssh people.apache.org 'cd /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd ; svn up KEYS'

Thanks in advance

Re: httpd-apreq AND /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/KEYS

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sometime hopefully in the next week, I'll be releasing httpd-apreq (2.08).
> So I added and committed by gpg key to the KEYS file.
>
> I can not however update the one for the site in
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/KEYS
>
> pgollucci@minotaur.apache.org /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd rv=0 69 >ls
> -l KEYS
> -rw-rw-r--  1 pquerna  httpd  -  294K Apr 22 10:25:24 2006 KEYS
>

> Can I be added to the appropriate group, or can someone run the
> following for me:
>
> ssh people.apache.org 'cd /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd ; svn up KEYS'

I have updated the dist/httpd directory on people.apache.org.

Re: httpd-apreq AND /www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/KEYS

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On May 23, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Sometime hopefully in the next week, I'll be releasing httpd-apreq
> (2.08).
> So I added and committed by gpg key to the KEYS file.

I think you meant to say that sometime, hopefully in the next week,
you will RM a signed tarball for httpd-apreq-2.08 that will be proposed
to the project members to vote for release.

BTW, your key has no signatures and expires on 2006-09-07.  That isn't
very useful, as keys go.  I recommend making a new key (with no expiry),
keeping it secure, and finding someone in our web of trust to sign it.

....Roy