Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Riyadh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 14:55:36 UTC

Mifos 21.07.01 Installation on Tomcat-Windows

My dear,

I did all the steps for installation mifos system
I want to tell you that I used fineractplatform-18.03.01. **RELEASE because
there is no database file inside mifos platform-21.07.01.RELEASE
** Therefore, please send me a link with the **full** version
mifosplatform-21.07.01.RELEASE, which contains the database file so that I can
execute the script file inside the databases

Currently, I downloaded the version,fineractplatform-18.03.01.RELEASE, and the
execution started, after that I go to C:\tomcat\bin\startup then I do startup
But when I go to the browser and enter the username and password, the problem
shown in the attached image appears

**How do I solve this problem please?**

Thank you very much and I hope you can help me