Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/06/18 03:56:44 UTC

question with xsp and cocoon with linux x11

hi guys.,
   I am trying to get cocoon run on my linux box. I
have two problems..

1. I had to run tomcat(cocoon) from gui (X)
..otherwise its complaining about svg stuff...any work
arounds?

2. I tried to use xsp but the log is complaining
something about sitemap_xmap class not found problems
and then xsp/form-validator.xsl not found stuff...

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated and
sorry if i am posting questions which someone else
would have already posted...

Thanks

Re: question with xsp and cocoon with linux x11

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, java guru wrote:

> hi guys.,
>    I am trying to get cocoon run on my linux box. I
> have two problems..
>
> 1. I had to run tomcat(cocoon) from gui (X)
> ..otherwise its complaining about svg stuff...any work
> arounds?

a) Erase all svg stuff from the sitemap.
b) Install Xvfb

> 2. I tried to use xsp but the log is complaining
> something about sitemap_xmap class not found problems
> and then xsp/form-validator.xsl not found stuff...

This can have different cause. We need more infor about your
installation and how you build cocoon etc.

Giacomo