Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Arthur Fonseca <ar...@aig-express.com> on 2016/01/29 17:24:11 UTC

Fwd: Help setting SessionsSecurityManager

Subject: Help setting SessionsSecurityManager

Hi, i'm working with shiro integrated in spring-boot.
Since i'm using microservices i want to be able to use clustered sessions.
In the persistence layer i'm using memcached shared between microservices.
On a single service  i was using 'DefaultWebSecurityManager', but now i
wanto to go to SessionsSecurityManager.
Anyone can provide me an example using this SessionsSecurityManager?
Thanks

Re: Help setting SessionsSecurityManager

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Are you looking for a single sign-on?
If yes, take a look at this:
https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j
Stormpath has SAML support (used for SSO as well), so you can take a look at Stormpath.

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at:
http://shiro.apache.org/session-management.html#SessionManagement-SessionStorage

Also, Les Hazlewood, has a few blogs/videos/etc floating around the
internet on related topics (shiro cluster session management, and related
performance).

Posted by Arthur Fonseca <ar...@aig-express.com>.
Ths for helping!

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.