Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Sarma Josyula <sj...@corp.epals.com> on 2012/04/19 16:22:13 UTC

How to implement mail moderation with James?

Hi,

We are trying to build a policy managed email system with James.

When a mail requires moderation, I want to retain the mail in a store
and send an email to the moderator.

The moderator will approve it by sending an email with the subject line
in a known format.

When the approval mail is received, I want to retrieve the mail from the
store and send it to the original recipient

Questions:

Are there any standard mailets that can help me?

What should I do to deserialize the retained mail and put it back in the
processing queue after removing some headers?

Am a James newbie and really appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

Sarma

RE: How to implement mail moderation with James?

Posted by Sarma Josyula <sj...@corp.epals.com>.
Hello Eric,
Sorry searched the wrong workspace earlier.  I see the source of the
mailet now.

Thank you very much.

Sarma

Posted by Sarma Josyula <sj...@corp.epals.com>.
Thank you very much Eric, I found it after looking at your comments in Jira.

Sarma

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Sarma,

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.