Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jakob Sachse <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 20:53:11 UTC

Re: commons.scxml on google android

Hello,

today i created such a patch. The only issue I have with it, is that I
don't know how to append binary files to it. I created a folder for my
referenced files and added also some binary files (pictures, a jar) to
it. How can I append them to the JIRA issue report?

Thanks
-Jakob

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Jakob Sachse <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today i created such a patch. The only issue I have with it, is that I
> don't know how to append binary files to it. I created a folder for my
> referenced files and added also some binary files (pictures, a jar) to
> it. How can I append them to the JIRA issue report?

<snip/>

You can just zip up the pictures as a separate attachment to the JIRA
issue (perhaps along with the correct directory structure so it can
simply be exploded on top of a working copy of trunk -- or mention the
intended location in a comment on the JIRA issue and we can put them
in the right place).

I didn't mean to imply below that we would "host" the jar on the site,
but rather we'd post the detailed recipe to produce such a jar (so
others can reproduce your results using a different version of the
Commons SCXML library or a different version of the Android SDK if
they wanted, for instance).

On a separate note, I can confirm that your CLA was received (and
recorded) yesterday, thanks.

-Rahul