Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andrew Dolby <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/13 17:52:02 UTC

Adding ComplexPhraseQueryParser as an available QueryParser to Jena text-query

Hello,

I'm looking to add support for ComplexPhraseQueryParser to Jena, which
would augment functionality added with JENA-1134 - Support alternative
QueryParsers in jena-text.

In the GitHub comments on the pull request for JENA-1134, osma suggested
creating a JIRA issue for the new functionality. (Joël has been helping me
with this issue.)

I've created a JIRA account to do this, but there seems to be a freeze on
non-contributer issue activity.

Should I submit a pull request on GitHub with my current code additions? I
suspect a few parts may need to be improved with code review.

Thanks,

Andrew Dolby

Re: Adding ComplexPhraseQueryParser as an available QueryParser to Jena text-query

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 13/05/16 18:52, Andrew Dolby wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to add support for ComplexPhraseQueryParser to Jena, which
> would augment functionality added with JENA-1134 - Support alternative
> QueryParsers in jena-text.
>
> In the GitHub comments on the pull request for JENA-1134, osma suggested
> creating a JIRA issue for the new functionality. (Jo�l has been helping me
> with this issue.)
>
> I've created a JIRA account to do this, but there seems to be a freeze on
> non-contributer issue activity.
>
> Should I submit a pull request on GitHub with my current code additions? I
> suspect a few parts may need to be improved with code review.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Dolby

Apache JIAR is under an ongoing spam-attack. Presumably infra have had
to turn off new JIRA from people not associated with a project.

I've added you as a 'Contributor' on Jena - that should work.

Otherwise, just put the PR in anyway and a committer can create a JIRA.

	Andy