Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by G....@lrcb.umcn.nl on 2006/07/04 13:09:20 UTC

Internationalization of Feedback, Note and Warning tag?

Dear Forresters,

In my skinconf.xml the feedback tag contains a sentence in English, but I want it te be in Dutch when switching to Dutch in my browser! How can I accomplish this? I'm currently using version 0.7!

The same I'd like to accomplish when using the highlighted note and warning tags (DTD-v20) in my documents, they should be replaced by the Dutch versions when switching to nl!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gerard Verhaag