Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Prashant Saraf <xp...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/24 13:48:11 UTC

how to get value of

Posted by Prashant Saraf <xp...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks

--
Cup of Java + Suger of XML = Secure WebApp

Re: how to get value of

Posted by Vinu Varghese <vi...@x-minds.org>.
Hi

Prashant Saraf wrote:

>Hello all,
>can some one tell me how to get value of <select> if it is multipal
>selected.
>like this
><select name="txtrole" size="2" multiple="multiple">
>
>--
>Cup of Java + Suger of XML = Secure WebApp

Vinu Varghese
vinu@x-minds.org
www.x-minds.org

Re: SSL incoming request filtering (before authentification via client cert)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Alexander Panzhin wrote:
> Is there any way to control the client certificate authentication?
> That is I would like to have the certs in some other repository than
> tomcat's default(java keystore).
> And I need the users to authenticate with their certs.
> So is there a way to filter a connector?
> Or any other way to get the cert that the client sends to the connector
> and force the container(tomcat) to set the appropriate role?

When starting a new thread (ie sending a message to the list about a
new topic) please do not reply to an existing message and change the
subject line. To many of the list archiving services and mail clients
used by list subscribers this  makes your new message appear as part
of the old thread. This makes it harder for other users to find
relevant information when searching the lists.

This is known as thread hijacking and is behaviour that is frowned
upon on this list. Frequent offenders will be removed from the list.
It should also be noted that many list subscribers automatically
ignore any messages that hijack another thread.

The correct procedure is to create a new message with a new subject.
This will start a new thread.

Mark
tomcat-user-owner

SSL incoming request filtering (before authentification via client cert)