Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2010/10/05 02:30:28 UTC

FW: Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon - submit your talk now!

All,

FYI below. If you've got anything in mind for the fast feather track for your podling, see below. I'd be happy to collaborate/talk about ideas with anyone as I'll be attending ApacheCon presenting on Tika and on Nutch.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist