Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Giampaolo/Trapo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/06/28 08:50:14 UTC

I18N IT translation

Hi guys,

i've worked a bit with the bin of 21/6 and i noticed that there's are
some strings that are not correct. Probably they were added after my
translation. It's possible to get only the new strings so that i can
translate them?

giampaolo

Re: I18N IT translation

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 07:50, Giampaolo/Trapo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i've worked a bit with the bin of 21/6 and i noticed that there's are
> some strings that are not correct. Probably they were added after my
> translation. It's possible to get only the new strings so that i can
> translate them?

Maybe you can do a diff against a newer version in cvs.

Using eclipse, this very easy :)
--
Rolf Kulemann