Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la> on 2008/11/05 23:30:29 UTC

add generated classes

Hello all,

Quick question that I can't seem to find in google:
How can I add a generated class directory so the packaging includes it?
I've seen the build-helper plugin but it does only source directory.

I want to add a directory called target/generated-classes/xmlbeans that I have
generated with ant and xmlbeans. (I can't use the xmlbeans plugin for maven
since it only uses *.xsd files )

Thank you

--
David Ojeda

Re: add generated classes

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
this sounds like a request for maven-jar-plugin

Re: add generated classes

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: add generated classes

Posted by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la>.
That works but I was wondering how to do this because I've seen plugins, such
as the xmlbeans plugin, that generate in target/generated-classes. How it is
included in the artifact? I think it could be by adding them in the
configuration of the maven jar plugin

On Thursday 06 November 2008 02:04:14 Dan Tran wrote:
> why not generated your class files to target/classes?
>
> -D
>
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 2:30 PM, David Ojeda <do...@integra.la> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Quick question that I can't seem to find in google:
> > How can I add a generated class directory so the packaging includes it?
> > I've seen the build-helper plugin but it does only source directory.
> >
> > I want to add a directory called target/generated-classes/xmlbeans that I
> > have generated with ant and xmlbeans. (I can't use the xmlbeans plugin
> > for maven since it only uses *.xsd files )
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > --
> > David Ojeda

David Ojeda