Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2016/08/25 18:25:29 UTC

Not getting mailing list entries

Is the Ofbiz mailing list server down?  I have not gotten the emails I
normally do for the past two days.  If someone is getting this, please email
me directly to let me know.  Perhaps my mail server is blocking
mail.apache.org for some reason.

Thanks in advance

RE: Not getting mailing list entries

Posted by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks you sir.  Looks like everyone is on vacation based pm markmail.

Maybe you should check the public archives (nabble, ofbiz.markmail, etc) to
see if you really missed something. But, you could also regard this as just
vacation time.....

Best regards,

Pierre

Op donderdag 25 augustus 2016 heeft Skip <sk...@thedevers.org> het volgende