Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Goodenough <da...@btconnect.com> on 2006/05/09 11:05:35 UTC

Is anyone here using ha-jdbc with database clusters?

I am trying to set up ha-jdbc, and tried asking quesions on their mailing list
but it seems to be a dead list, no traffic for >24 hours apart from my
questions.

I have it talking from one tomcat to multiple DBs, but I need to set it up
using the <distributable> tag to have these same DBs access from across
a Tomcat Cluster.

My problem comes when I bring up the second tomcat and it complains
that the resource (the cluster) already exists, which of course it does on
the first tomcat, but as the cluster is distibutable it should join the
existing set rather than trying to create a new one.

Regards

David