Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk> on 2017/05/08 04:01:17 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-133: List and Alter Configs Admin APIs (second attempt)

[Seems like the original message ended up in the discuss thread in GMail,
so trying again]

Hi everyone,

I believe I addressed the comments in the discussion thread and given the
impending KIP freeze, I would like to start the voting process for KIP-133:
List and Alter Configs Admin APIs:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-133%
3A+List+and+Alter+Configs+Admin+APIs

As mentioned previously, this KIP and KIP-140 (Add administrative RPCs for
adding, deleting, and listing ACLs) complete the AdminClient work that was
originally proposed as part KIP-4.

If you have additional feedback, please share it in the discuss thread.

The vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.

Thanks,
Ismael

Re: [VOTE] KIP-133: List and Alter Configs Admin APIs (second attempt)

Posted by James Cheng <wu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

James

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1 Thanks for the KIP.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks for all who provided feedback and voted. The vote passed with 5
binding +1s (Sriram, Guozhang, Jason, Jun, Ismael) and 3 non-binding +1s
(Colin, Robert, James).

Ismael

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Ismael,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks for the feedback Jun.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Ismael,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-133: List and Alter Configs Admin APIs (second attempt)

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Robert Benson <rb...@confluent.io>.