Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Abhishek Singh <ab...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/13 19:00:23 UTC

Re: Need help on two things in MIFOSX Webapp

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me out with the link to download mifos-v2.6.4.zip I am
unable to get the same. Also any article on how to install the same too
will be hlepful.

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Abhishek,
Please check other mail thread. I replied you there.