Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Lister <ja...@closemf.co.uk> on 2012/05/21 10:34:48 UTC

Oracle AQ JMS Bridge with Active MQ

I followed the advice found on this link:
http://activemq.apache.org/jms-bridge-with-oracle-aq.html and got most of
the way there. However, I am reading Oracle Object types off the Oracle AQ
and as a result I get a JMS-137 error "Payload factory must be specified for
destinations with ADT payloads".

I do not understand how I can specify the Factory I have created in the
configuration to handle the custom payload.

When writing a simple program to read messages off the Oracle AQ I simple
do:

			ORADataFactory orad = new DataFactory();
			QueueReceiver receiver =
((AQjmsSession)queueSession).createReceiver(queue, orad);
			queueConnection.start();

Does anyone know how to do this? If so, help would be much appreciated a I
have googled this to death.