Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 13:49:06 UTC

Error while using HTTPS uri for Fluorine Fx Remote object

Hi there,
We had a http website and we had replaced all the webservices with remote
objects using fluorine fx for .NET. It was working fine until we recently
secured the website and it is now HTTPS enabled. After this change,
fluorine services are failing completely. It doesn't even open the console.

Here's the piece of code that calls fluorine service:
var url:String = 'https://some.website.name.com/SFE/GateWay.aspx';
                var channel:SecureAMFChannel = new
SecureAMFChannel("my-secure-amf", url);

                //var channel = new AMFChannel("my-amf", url);

                var channelSet:ChannelSet = new ChannelSet();
                channelSet.addChannel(channel);

                ro = new RemoteObject("fluorine");
                ro.channelSet = channelSet;
                ro.source = "FluroineFxSFEService.PerformanceDetail";

                ro.showBusyCursor = true;

                ro.addEventListener("fault",onServiceFault);

ro.GetTerritoryPerformanceTable.addEventListener("result",GetTerritoryPerformanceTable_resultHandler);

//call the service
ro.GetTerritoryPerformanceTable('portal',1,4,"MONTH","ALL
PRODUCTS","DOLLARS","014A|00|NATIONAL",'');

And this is the fault event message that I get:
faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend faultString:'Send failed'
faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP:
Status 404: url: 'https://sfe.au.imshealth.com/SFE/GateWay.aspx''

I tried using both AMFChannel as well as SecureAMFChannel. Both failed. Has
anybody come across this issue?

Appreciate your help...

Cheers!

Re: Error while using HTTPS uri for Fluorine Fx Remote object

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 02/06/14 10:24, Deepak MS wrote:
> hmmm.. not sure how we do that. Any example pls?
I don't know anything about your environment details or operating system
preferences.
Your options range from Squid to Pound to everything in between.

Tom

Re: Error while using HTTPS uri for Fluorine Fx Remote object

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
hmmm.. not sure how we do that. Any example pls?

I think, instead of calling https gateway (
https://some.website.name.com/SFE/GateWay.aspx), I need to call http
gateway (http://some.website.name.com/SFE/GateWay.aspx
<https://some.website.name.com/SFE/GateWay.aspx>)

But website can't be http. Not sure how to overcome this problem :(

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Ill try that.
This is the problem which I am facing :
http://mobile.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Languages/.NET/Q_26941901.html

Posted by Justin Ransom Dallas <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Justin Dallas
Phone:814-880-5637

Re: Error while using HTTPS uri for Fluorine Fx Remote object

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.