Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com> on 2013/01/16 13:48:18 UTC

Hi all,

It seems like I can't load Endpoint coprocessor from shell but I have no
problem loading RegionObserver from shell.
In both cases I pack a jar file, copy it to HDFS and load from shell using
table_att but only the RegionObserver is loaded (I can see it in the
webapp).

Is it supposed to be like that ? bug maybe ?

I'm using HBase 0.94.2

Thanks,

Amit.

Re: Loading Endpoint coprocessor from shell

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.
Forget about it, my bad :)