Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Don Doffe <fo...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/04 15:19:10 UTC

HTTP + All Permissive SSL + Proxy + Digest Auth

After looking into the HTTP components I reckon the above-mentioned scenario
is not possible without heavy tweaking with custom HttpClientConfigurer
(since it overrides the configuration parameters specified in the URL).

Is my understanding correct?

Re: HTTP + All Permissive SSL + Proxy + Digest Auth

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Don Doffe <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After looking into the HTTP components I reckon the above-mentioned scenario
> is not possible without heavy tweaking with custom HttpClientConfigurer
> (since it overrides the configuration parameters specified in the URL).
>
> Is my understanding correct?

Can you be more specific and provide a more concrete example. Its
eiser to help / look into it when
you dont have to do so much yourself :)

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource