Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/03/22 17:11:25 UTC

Error in RingBufferLogEvent

After last commit to master, I get this when running GcFreeLoggingTest:

Mar 22, 2016 5:08:03 PM com.lmax.disruptor.FatalExceptionHandler
handleEventException
SEVERE: Exception processing: 0
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEvent@5704d25c
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEvent.setMessage(RingBufferLogEvent.java:162)
at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEvent.setValues(RingBufferLogEvent.java:153)
at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEvent.clear(RingBufferLogEvent.java:346)
at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEventHandler.onEvent(RingBufferLogEventHandler.java:46)
at
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.RingBufferLogEventHandler.onEvent(RingBufferLogEventHandler.java:29)
at com.lmax.disruptor.BatchEventProcessor.run(BatchEventProcessor.java:129)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer